i’m glad to see
I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
After all these years
You might not have noticed
What I failed to show
Sometimes existence
Takes years to grow
But I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
Now.
Some of the days
You’d look away
As if the world
Was just one way
Some of the days you’d smile
And I’d soon realize
It’s for someone else
Eternity, lasts only
For a while
But I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
Finally.
Some of those days
You’d come up to me
And say hello
For no reason at all
Surprises live a short life
For you did have in mind
A reason
For Divinity’s fall
But I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
After all these years
Some of those days
We’d share spaces
Not too far apart
You and I
You did a favour
By sharing the same air
(’Coz) if you wanted
I could die
But I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
It’s my turn to look away
I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
After all these years
You might not have noticed
What I failed to show
Sometimes existence
Takes years to grow
But I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
Now.
Some of the days
You’d look away
As if the world
Was just one way
Some of the days you’d smile
And I’d soon realize
It’s for someone else
Eternity, lasts only
For a while
But I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
Finally.
Some of those days
You’d come up to me
And say hello
For no reason at all
Surprises live a short life
For you did have in mind
A reason
For Divinity’s fall
But I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
After all these years
Some of those days
We’d share spaces
Not too far apart
You and I
You did a favour
By sharing the same air
(’Coz) if you wanted
I could die
But I’m glad to see
You’re looking at me
It’s my turn to look away


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home