Writing on the Wall
For a while now I wanted to write something. Critically important. Marginally revolutionary. Or in other words – something substantial that can make up for all these days of not writing.
And I think I’ve made a good beginning.
You see, the point is to not let the end scare you, even if you don’t have one. In fact it’s good if you don’t have one; that’s leads the way for multiple ends.
One way, or ten other.
For a while now I wanted to write something. Critically important. Marginally revolutionary. Or in other words – something substantial that can make up for all these days of not writing.
And I think I’ve made a good beginning.
You see, the point is to not let the end scare you, even if you don’t have one. In fact it’s good if you don’t have one; that’s leads the way for multiple ends.
One way, or ten other.


2 Comments:
Good words.
Thank you Marcie :)
Post a Comment
<< Home